School Commences… Again…

After the Chinese New Year holidays (which was relatively short), I ended my days of slacking (I did something meaningful, mind you) and went back to school. Not to say I hate school, I left my house with a heavy heart to attend it. It was interesting (as always), and I did not regret studying in school. Still, I felt… “wrong”… Hard to explain, you know… Now, I have to concentrate in school once again and do well in my studies. I look forward to returning home again, albeit for a while only. Try leaving your house to a faraway place (not for holidays, but for serious stuff), then you may be able to understand the unexplainable feeling. My primary school teacher used to say look positively at things and be happy if possible. Other than that, there is an old saying that laughing can prolong your lifespan. So unleashed the humour in you… Hahahahahaha….

0 comments:

Post a Comment