The Start of Something Old

Can I say this is the start of something new? No. Surely not. Millions of people have already made their blogs. So how could I say I started all of this? Still, this is something we, I mean, I, should be proud of. Ladies and gentlemen, kindly celebrate this glorious moment with me. Let's hold our drinks (if you have one) high and say,"The Blog." And the celebration ends. This marks the start of my blogging days. Imagine just a few years later, a boy ventures into my blog, and he says, "So this is what our history teacher wanted us to find, a relic, a masterpiece, of history....". Soon, blogs may well be replaced by something newer, better, and more efficient than blogs. Still, I am content with the current state of affairs. Ladies and gentlemen, as I am a newbie, please give me pointers and correct any mistake I make. Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment