Nostalgia

Nostalgia. This word may not be familiar to you all. It is a kind of feeling many people face but do not know what it is called. Often, people have seen feelings like this in movies or dramas. I used to ignore it (as many do) in movies or such. I have never experienced it before. For the first time, I experienced it in life. Leaving home for a faraway place was hard, thinking about the past often made people sad. For the Chinese New Year holidays, I went back home. It was nostalgic. Looking at my hometown and seeing how things have changed in my absence. It was sad looking at how many things I have missed. Still, it was a good experience out there. It made me stronger, more independent. Although it was not a bad experience altogether, I still hope to spend more time in my hometown. I hope that in the future I will never regret anything I do and look positively at the future, so that I will never again feel nostalgic about the past, trying to salvage something.

0 comments:

Post a Comment