Burning Passion


Cut my veins open and I bleed Liverpool red. I love Liverpool with a burning passion. That was what Steven Gerrard, captain of Liverpool said in his biography, and it was what I inclined to say, for both of us had similar thoughts for Liverpool. Just simply love it. Nothing else. The desire to see them win was murderous (though not as serious) and the satisfaction in seeing them win was almost ecstatic. The letdown when seeing them lose was depressing (again not so serious), but the passion for it keeps me going and going on until we win. No matter how many hardships we face in our daily life, there will always be a solution, because you'll never walk alone.

2 comments:

Gerrard and Torres February 7, 2009 at 7:24 AM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gerrard and Torres February 7, 2009 at 8:06 AM  

Hi! Nice to meet you. For your information, I am currently following your blog. Personally, i think we share quite a few similarities. I am a Liverpool fan. I am also a student studying in a Singapore secondary school but I am actually a Malaysian scholar. My blog address is http://hyharrypotter.blogspot.com/ which is mostly about football and Liverpool (little relevant to the address) and please post comments if you have any. Thank you!You'll never walk alone!

Post a Comment