Communication is Important

Communication, as we know, is very important. Nowadays, technology is so advanced that you can communicate with somebody within seconds even though you are a thousand miles apart. With communication devices, (e.g. handphones, laptops, computers) you can easily be connected to the whole world, parents can call their kids, employees can call their employers, housewife can call the bi-hoon stall... You see? It's so important some people will feel uncomfortable when they are not in the presence of their communication devices. So, I also have my own handphone. I am proud to announce that it is the Sony Ericsson W595! Here I have included some links and pictures to information about this phone. It's real nice.


For more information about the phone, kindly refer to the following link:

http://www.sonyericsson.com/cws/products/mobilephones/overview/w595?lc=en&cc=sg

Please comment on the phone, and its pros and cons. Do tell me if I made a bad selection buying this phone. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment