Tests

Tests, exams, assessments... As students, you will all be familiar with this term. Every student has to undertake exams and such during their schooling days. As for me, my first exam in my High School days will commence next week!!! Can you feel the suspense in the air? Can you hear the increasing heartbeats? Can you see the face of terror on the faces of students? This is the exaggerated negatives effects tests can have on students. Still, tests can have a positive impact on students too, making them study, making them hardworking... So, test is not actually a bad thing. So I suggest all of you who will face tests embrace them with open arms... (though I agree it is a hard thing to do)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hi, I am from Malaysia, currently residing in Singapore. I am studying in Hwa Chong Institution. Feel free to look around. If you want to contact me, please email me. Remember to add me on MSN!