First and Last... (I hope)

Today it was a normal Monday like any other. We had classes in school. The bell rang. We had break. The bell rang. We had classes. I goes on and on. Finally, around 1.20 pm, me and my friends were dismissed. We went back to the boarding school (won't tell you which one) and rested for a while. We had school tuition at around 4 pm. I ate lunch and did the necessary stuff (e.g. surf internet, take out books from bag, open pencil case...). A series of unexpected events happened over the next few minutes. In this few minutes, it could play a significant role between "life and death". I was just getting ready to head back to school for tuition. Suddenly, my stomach was grumbling. What could that mean???

a) I was hungry
b) I need to go to toilet (you know what that means)
c) I talked too much while eating

Be honest, readers, which do you think is the real one? Have your answer ready in mind before proceeding. The result is:

a) Not likely, I just had lunch
b) Possible, but what did I ate/drank?
c) Maybe, but I was alone for most of the time while eating my chicken burger

THE ANSWER IS : B

So sad, now I will make a timeframe of what happened:

1.20 pm Dismissal from school
1.30 pm Arrived at room in boarding school, collected assignments to be handed in to teacher
1.40 pm At the main entrance of the boarding school, bought a burger and a can of coffee
1.50 pm Finished my lunch, handed in my assignment to teacher
2.00 pm Arrived at computer room, surf internet
3.00 pm Went back to room, packed books
3.30 pm Relaxed a while

THE MAJOR KEY TO THE WHOLE EVENT HAPPENED HERE

3.50 pm Final check for tuition bag
3.52 pm Almost leaving the room, the stomach grumbles...
3.53 pm Rushed to the toilet (you know what I did)
3.58 pm Exited the toilet, took my bag and rushed to the school
4.02 pm Reaching the entrance of school, suddenly thought that I forgot to bring an assignment
4.06 pm Went back to room and saw that the assignment was actually in my bag
4.10 pm Reached the school, panicked when I forgot where the tuition room was (new to school)
4.23 pm After wandering around the school, finally found the room. (Late for around 20 min.)
4.24 pm Warned by the tuition teacher

As you can see, I was frustrated by the fact that I had the stomach ache at that particular moment and I ran back and forth the boarding school. So, that resulted in me being late. We must also give credit to me being "short-term memory". Ha...ha...ha...ha...

Hope that will be the last time in this new school. It really is inevitable for all people. So I suggest you all plan your time carefully and not do things at the last moment (like me). Good luck

2 comments:

Stranger January 23, 2009 at 8:57 AM  

That's very interesting. I hope that this is your last time getting stomach ache at rushing hours and also the last time for getting lost in your own school. Good luck and best wishes!

Anonymous January 24, 2009 at 10:39 PM  

gambateh kudasai anata no blog wa totemo "good" desu

Post a Comment