Holidays!!

Finally, end of Term 2 and the mid-year break starts. After all the hassle of Term 2 class tests and common tests, finally there is some time to relax. Even though it is the holidays, I still cannot slack too long... There are tons of projects that have to be done.. :(

I think my class results are not too bad... 4th in class, but I should be able to do better, need to work harder, get my mind off gaming. But still, I admit I will still be playing computer games this month-long holidays.

This time I will be back in Ipoh until 23 June. I will have to attend St.John day trainings on 24 and 25 June. So scary... Don't know if there will be a first-aid test. Sigh.. I still have to polish my boots (and I remember Staff Seargeant saying each session about 1 hour !!)

After relaxing for some time, I think I will start doing some homework. After that, I will do some ACE projects for Science, Maths and Geography. I like these three subjects. If I have time (probably won't), I may even do some for Malay and History... zzz...

I don't think I will be going anywhere this holidays except KL. Both of my sisters have to get ready for SPM and PMR... Still, my elder sister keeps on persuading my mother to bring them shopping... Is that a sign of stress? Don't think so.. Anyway, happy holidays!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment