IMU Course

Without me knowing, my sisters registered me for a Student Exploratory Workshop at IMU (International Medical University). The workshop lasted for 2 days. It was a chance to learn a lot of new things, particularly in the medical field.

There were 17 participants in the workshop. Besides me, the rest of the participants were at least 15 years of age, some even waiting for universities to accept them! Imagine how scary it was when I first arrived there... Even so, it was fun attending the workshop with them.

The lecturers/professors there talked a lot about career prospectives and what they do in their field. I don't like the career part. It was not suitable for me. The field that most interested me was medical bioscience. But then, the researcher kept on talking about his experiences and giving advices, we all ended up with sore legs standing for over an hour.

Overall, I think the camp was not a waste of time (money probably, it cost RM150). Hopefully in the future there will be similar camps (with reduced cost, of course). I really advise any of you to join this kind of workshops. You most probably won't fall asleep (some do, however).

0 comments:

Post a Comment