Heartbroken result...

It came as a blow during the penultimate weekend of the 2008-09 English Premier League, Manchester United successfully defended their crown. With one match yet to be played, Manchester United is leading second-placed Liverpool by 4 points.

Although it will be impossible for Liverpool to win the Premier League this season, their performance this season will make any Liverpool fan proud. Hopefully, they will be able to win it next season. Even though there will be no crown, Liverpool will at least be in the second place, leading third-placed Chelsea by 3 points and 5 goals.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hi, I am from Malaysia, currently residing in Singapore. I am studying in Hwa Chong Institution. Feel free to look around. If you want to contact me, please email me. Remember to add me on MSN!