Online-and-offline-related-things

Last week, I started work on my Online Portfolio. It is an assessment for Infocomm Studies. I had fun doing it as I learnt a lot of things. I used Adoe CS3 software while creating my portfolio. Overall, I was quite satisfied with my work.


My portfolio includes the work I have done in school as well as a short self-introduction. There are also links to some websites and my blog. It was quite sad though, there was one page that could not work in Google Chrome. For best viewing experience, I recommend using Mozilla Firefox.

So far, Mozilla Firefox has been the best browser I have used. The first time I surfed the Internet, I used Netscape. Then, I changed to Internet Explorer before discovering Firefox. Since then, I have continued to use it. I found Google Chrome sometime while using Firefox. It impressed me a lot, simple yet effective. The incognito window feature is also very good and Chrome's speed is very fast.

The first OS I used was Windows 98. Around six years ago, I upgraded to Windows XP Professional. I like it a lot. It can support a lot more applications than other OS. The Windows series has been very successful. When Windows Vista was released, I was impressed by the "Aero" theme. Even then, I did not want to use Windows Vista. Even though it was newer and supposedly better, I still liked Windows XP. The only thing I liked about Windows Vista is its theme. I am looking forward to Windows 7 and hope it will be better than Windows Vista. Then, I may consider changing because, inevitably, Windows XP will be celebrating its 10-year-anniversary next year.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hi, I am from Malaysia, currently residing in Singapore. I am studying in Hwa Chong Institution. Feel free to look around. If you want to contact me, please email me. Remember to add me on MSN!