Sad news :(

Lol... My blog has been dormant for a long time now... Sorry guys... I have been busy doing projects and school stuff... Anyway, Liverpool lost to Chelsea on aggregate during the quarter-finals clash a few days ago. I was heartbroken.. (lol) Nevertheless, it was a fantastic performance from Liverpool and I am proud of them. They actually managed to lead twice at Stamford Bridge (Chelsea's home ground) at different intervals during the match, once 2-0 and once 4-3. Still, I admit Chelsea is a good team worthy of winning the Champions League this year. I really hope they do so (even though I do not support them, lol). A few days ago, it was the anniversary of the 1989 Hillsborough disaster. Let us remember the disastrous day and hope it will never happen again.

PS: I don't know why.. but I seem to be "spitting" out a lot of "lol"s... lol..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hi, I am from Malaysia, currently residing in Singapore. I am studying in Hwa Chong Institution. Feel free to look around. If you want to contact me, please email me. Remember to add me on MSN!