Term 1 Break

Sec 1 Camp was over (a bit glad), and the Term 1 break starts!!! I returned to Malaysia on Friday (13 Mar) and arrived in my hometown early morning on Saturday. Sunday and Monday I went out with some ex-classmates and friends. I thoroughly enjoyed spending time with them at Ipoh Parade (a shopping mall) and I definitely will go there again the next term break. Besides interacting with my peers, I also spent a lot of time with my family. It has been a long time since we sat at the same dinner table and so we talked a lot. I also watched football with my father (and was overjoyed when Liverpool thrashed Manchester United 4-1). The result further lifted my spirits (not to mention Liverpool last week's 4-0 romp over Real Madrid). Of course, I cannot just slack this whole week, tons of project work has to be done. Still, overall, this has been a terrific week and there will be more additions (I will be going to Penang this Thursday). I simply love the term breaks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hi, I am from Malaysia, currently residing in Singapore. I am studying in Hwa Chong Institution. Feel free to look around. If you want to contact me, please email me. Remember to add me on MSN!