School is back!

After the one-month long June holidays and the week long home e-learning, I finally returned to school yesterday. After such a long time away from school, going back wasn't easy. There were a lot of things that I forgot to bring. The habits that I had during term 1 and 2 were gone. I had to make new habits.

After three days of schooling, I find that the habits are coming back. I no longer forgetting stuff that I ought to have done or not do. As usual, there were a lot of projects and homework. Besides that, there will be a Project's Day judging next Thursday (getting nervous already). As if that wasn't enough, I will have to finish my history ACE before tomorrow.

Seems like I shouldn't have left it till the last minute. So, I will do my Project Day's project this weekend. Hopefully I will be able to finish the powerpoint slides, web report and script in those two days.

Home e-learning wasn't all that bad. Actually I think it was quite fun. Besides gaining new experience, home e-learning lets you practice on meeting deadlines. We have to submit the first batch of homework (2 subjects) by 10.30 am and the second batch in the afternoon. Sometimes the instructions are quite confusing, but in the end I managed to finish them all.
In view of H1N1 virus, there may be more home e-learning in the future. So I hope that everyone will enjoy it (I definitely will).


0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hi, I am from Malaysia, currently residing in Singapore. I am studying in Hwa Chong Institution. Feel free to look around. If you want to contact me, please email me. Remember to add me on MSN!